1. The use of butt welding machine should pay attention to the following points:
Adjust the spacing between the two jaws. The jaw spacing should be the difference between the total length of the two welds and the amount of extrusion when the lever is at the left limit. When the joystick is in the correct orientation, the gap between the jaws should be the total length of the two welds plus 2 to 3mm, the original orientation before welding.
2. Adjust the short-circuit limit switch to automatically turn off the power at the end of welding (reach the specified amount of extrusion). Press the shape of the weld, adjust the jaws so that the two jaws are at the same level, and then clamp the weldment.
3. In order to prevent the weldment from overheating instantaneously, please try to increase the adjustment of the welding times and select an appropriate secondary voltage. In bright butt welding, it is appropriate to use a higher secondary voltage.
4. In order to prevent the parts from overheating during the welding process, the cooling water valve must be opened before welding. For the convenience of viewing, there is a funnel in front of the left side of the welding machine, so that the active conditions can be directly observed, so that there is no cooling water movement in the welding machine.
5. After the work, the site should be cleaned up, the fire should be eliminated, and the water in the cooling pipeline should be blown out with compressed air in winter, and the power supply should be cut off.
- Welding Area:Products Size
- Usage:Plastic Welding
- Warranty:1 year
- After-sales Service Provided:Video technical support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas, No after-sales service
- Power:2.6 kw Weight:48 kg
Note:The temperature of the machine is high when working, please do not touch the fusion surface with your hands
Supply Ability:2000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Processed wooden carton
Zhejiang Chenghong Machinery Co., Ltd. have a strong R&D team,and we can develop and produce products according to the drawings or samples the customers offered.