(1) Ensure the speed of the reciprocating motion of the […]
(1) Ensure the speed of the reciprocating motion of the hydraulic cylinder of the hydraulic press and the traction required for the stroke.
(2) The external dimensions of the hydraulic cylinder should be reduced as much as possible to make the structure compact.
(3) It is better that the piston rod is not under tension to avoid bending deformation.
(4) Ensure that each part has sufficient strength, rigidity and durability.
(5) Try to avoid side load on the hydraulic cylinder.
(6) When the piston rod of the long-stroke hydraulic cylinder is extended, sagging should be avoided as much as possible.
(7) The deflection between the piston, piston rod and guide rail can be eliminated.
(8) According to the working conditions and specific conditions of the hydraulic cylinder, consider buffering, exhaust and dust-proof measures.
(9) There must be possible sealing to prevent leakage.
(10) The hydraulic cylinder cannot be flexed due to the limitation of temperature changes. Especially long hydraulic cylinders should be paid more attention.
(11) The structural elements of the hydraulic cylinder should adopt standard series dimensions, and try to choose standard parts that are often used.
(12) Try to achieve low cost, easy manufacture and convenient maintenance.