Butt welders are also known as current welders or resis […]
Butt welders are also known as current welders or resistance butt welders. Using the resistance between the contact surfaces of the two workpieces, a low voltage and a large current is instantaneously passed through, so that the contact surfaces of the two butt-jointed metals are instantly heated to melt and fuse.
Also known as a current welder or a resistance welder. Using the electrical resistance between the two parts, the contact surfaces of the two connecting metals are instantly heated to melt and fuse. The purpose of welding two pieces of metal together.
(1) The lower half of the table and the cutter should be kept horizontally. The length of the table can be determined according to the length of the processed material. When machining longer bars, special people should be there to help and follow the operator's orders, not random pushes.
(2) Before starting, it is necessary to check whether the cutter should be free of cracks, the bolts should be fixed, and the protective cover should be firm. Then rotate the pulley by hand, check the gear meshing clearance, and adjust the cutting clearance.
(3) After starting, the operation of all transmission parts and bearings should be checked by air operation.
(4) Do not cut when the machine does not reach the normal speed. When cutting, the middle and lower parts of the cutter must be used. The steel bar is put into the edge of the blade. The operator should press the rebar on the stationary blade to prevent the end of the rebar. It is strictly forbidden to clamp the steel bar on both sides of the blade.
(5) No shear diameter and strength exceeding the steel and red steel bars specified on the mechanical nameplate. When one cut for multiple reinforcements, the total area should be within the specified range.
(6) When cutting low alloy steel, the high hardness cutting knife should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should conform to the mechanical nameplate.
(7) When cutting short materials, the distance between the hand and the blade should be greater than 150mm. If the holding time is less than 400mm, the steel bar can be pressed or clamped under the sleeve or clamp.
(8) It is strictly forbidden to remove the nearby broken ends and debris by hand, and should not stay near the swing and the blade.
(9) When it is found that the mechanical operation is abnormal, the abnormal sound or the tool is inclined, the maintenance should be stopped immediately. Maintenance must be turned off and power can be cut off.
(10) Before running the hydraulic transmission cutting machine, the hydraulic oil level and the rotation direction of the motor should be checked. After starting, it should be operated freely, loosen the oil valve, discharge the air from the cylinder, and only cut.
(11) Before using the manual hydraulic cutting machine, the drain valve should be tightened clockwise, and it should be turned counterclockwise immediately after cutting. During operation, the hand should hold the device steadily, and insulating gloves should be worn.
(12) After the operation, the power supply should be cut off, the sundries should be removed with a steel brush, and the machine should be cleaned and lubricated.