(1) The foot switch of the welding machine should have […]
(1) The foot switch of the welding machine should have a solid protective cover to prevent accidental operation.
(2) The operating point shall be provided with a baffle to prevent the working sparks from splashing.
(3) Welders should wear flat-light protective glasses when welding.
(4) The place where the welding machine is placed should be kept dry, and the ground should be paved with anti-skid plates.
(5) After the welding work is completed, the power supply should be cut off. The cooling water switch should be extended for 10s and then turned off. When the temperature is low, the accumulated water in the waterway should be excluded to prevent freezing.