The ultrasonic welding device converts the current 50/6 […]
The ultrasonic welding device converts the current 50/60 Hz electric frequency into 20 KHz or 40 KHz electric energy high-frequency electric energy through a transistor function device, and supplies it to the converter. The converter converts electrical energy into mechanical vibrational energy for the ultrasonic wave, and the pressure regulating device is responsible for transmitting the converted mechanical energy to the welding head of the ultrasonic welding machine. The welding head is an acoustic device that transmits mechanical vibration energy directly to the product to be pressed. Vibration is transmitted to the bonding surface through the welding work piece. Vibration generates friction to generate heat, which causes the plastic to melt. The vibration stops when the molten state reaches its interface. A brief hold of the pressure causes the melt to create a strong molecular bond when the adhesive surface cures. The entire cycle is usually completed in less than a second, but the weld strength is close to a connected material.
1. Welding: Refers to the process of welding two thermoplastic products in a broad sense. When the supersonic stops vibrating, the solid material melts and the welding is completed. The joint strength is close to a whole piece of continuous material, as long as the joint surface of the product is designed to match, there is absolutely no problem in completely sealing.
2, the dish: the process of melting the mechanical lock to form a plastic bolt of different materials.
3. Embedding: insert a piece of metal into the reserved hole of the plastic product. It has the advantages of high strength, short molding cycle and fast installation, similar to the inserts in the mold design. The process of melting a mechanical lock to form a plastic bolt of a different material.
4. Bending/Generating: The sound wave melts a portion of the fitting to form a plastic projection or plastic tube or other extrusion fitting. The advantages of this approach are the fast handling, the small internal pressure, the good appearance and the overcoming of the material nature.
5. Spot welding: It is a partial welding of two thermoplastic components without reservation or energy control. Spot welding also produces a strong bond construction, especially for large fittings, raised plastic sheets or cast thermoplastics, and products that are complex and difficult to access.
6. Shearing: Ultrasonic process of cutting and sealing some ordered and disordered thermoplastic materials. The edges sealed in this way are not cracked and have no burrs or curling. Textile/film seals Textiles and some film seals can also be used for ultrasonics. It compresses the film and provides a neat local shear and seal on the textile. The stitching also plays a decorative role.