The electric welder uses the high-temperature arc gener […]
The electric welder uses the high-temperature arc generated by the positive and negative poles in an instant short circuit to melt the solder and the material to be welded on the electrode to achieve the purpose of combining them. The structure is very simple, it is a high-power transformer. The welding machine can be divided into two types according to the type of output power, one is AC power; the other is DC. It is made by the principle of inductance. When the inductance is turned on and off, it will produce a huge voltage change. The high-voltage arc generated by the positive and negative poles in the instant short circuit is used to melt the solder on the electrode to achieve the combination. The purpose of the welding machine can not be ignored during maintenance and maintenance.
Electric welding machine routine maintenance
1. Check the welder output wiring specification, firm, and the outlet direction is close to vertical, and the angle with the horizontal must be greater than 70°.
2. Check the screw fastening at the cable connection. The screw specifications are hexagonal bolt M10×30. The flat pad and spring pad are complete, and there is no rust and oxidation.
3. Check that the exposed cable length of the wiring is less than 10mm.
4. Check that the welder casing is grounded firmly.
5. Check the power supply of the welding machine and the grounding of the base metal.
6. Check the cable connection for reliable insulation and tape it.
7. Is the screen shield of the power cable, welding cable and welding machine wiring intact?
8. Whether the welding machine cooling fan rotates flexibly and normally.
9. Whether the power switch, power indicator and adjustment handle knob are kept intact, ammeter, voltmeter pointer is flexible and accurate, and the surface is clear and crack-free. The cover is intact and the switch is free.
10 Check for leaks in CO2 gas.
11 Check that the welder looks good and has no serious deformation.
12 Check if the hexagon socket head screw at the joint of the CO2 torch and the CO2 wire feeder is tight and the CO2 torch is loose.
13 Check if the cable and air pipe of the CO2 wire feeder are wrapped and fixed.
14 Check the CO2 wire feeder correction wheel and wire feed wheel for timely replacement.
15 Check that the motor fixing and insulation coils are intact.
16 Check the remote control box on the CO2 wire feeder for looseness.
17 When installing the CO2 welding torch, tighten the welding torch switch plug and insert it into the guide groove. After the welding gun is installed, tighten the fastening screw.
18 Whether the welding tongs are damaged, whether the upper and lower casings are loose, affecting the insulation, whether the casing fastening screws are loose, and the cable connection is strong and conductive.
19 Whether the welder wheels are complete and flexible.
20 Thoroughly clean the surface of the equipment once a week.
21 Remove the internal dust from the inside of the welder with compressed air (excluding moisture) every six months (make sure to turn off the power before cleaning). When removing dust, remove the upper and side plates, then blow them up and down in order, and wipe the grease with a cloth.
22 Maintenance items are borne by the operator.
Follow the "Daily Maintenance" project and add the following work.
1 Check that each line and accessories are in good condition.
3 If the fuse is in compliance with the requirements, if it is found to be oxidized, it will be overheated and the fuse should be replaced.
4 Current regulating device should meet the requirements of the adjustment range.