Automatic welding machines can be divided into metal co […]
Automatic welding machines can be divided into metal containers, metal welded structures for various welding, and various types of welding. Widely used in wind power equipment. Pressure vessels, petrochemicals, pipelines, steel structures, boilers, shipbuilding, surfacing repair and many other industries. It can be equipped with electric pallets, inner telescopic arms, manned devices and maintenance ladders according to the requirements of users. It can also be equipped with various tracking and monitoring, arc swing, flux recovery and conveying devices. The control system of the operating machine adopts digital control mode, which is convenient in operation, precise in control, and convenient for linkage control with other devices.
At present, the economic types of enterprises in China's electric welding machine industry are mainly private enterprises, joint-stock enterprises, Sino-foreign joint ventures and wholly foreign-owned enterprises. The total number of enterprises is about 700, and the total annual output value is about 10 billion yuan, of which more than 20 are enterprises with an annual output value of more than 100 million yuan.
At present, the production capacity of China's welding equipment industry is greater than demand. Although the prices of upstream resources and raw materials are rising, the average selling price of the whole industry is in a falling range, and the average profit of the industry is getting thinner. The core competitiveness and scale advantages of enterprises have made the living space of small enterprises without independent research and development capabilities smaller and smaller, and the number of enterprises will gradually decrease.
2. Industry technical level
(1) The application rate of high-efficiency and energy-saving CO2 welders and submerged arc welders has been greatly improved.
(2) Inverter welding machines have formed a general trend of promotion, especially the inverter CO2 welding machine has been widely used.
(3) The rapid development of automatic welding equipment has been widely used in high-speed locomotives, construction machinery, steel structures, home appliances, automobiles and other industries, and has occupied a dominant position.
(4) The number of welding automation equipment represented by welding robots has increased significantly and is becoming more and more widely used.
(5) In the context of the financial crisis, the number and scale of welding machine exports have increased significantly, and the market share in the low-end commercial international market has risen sharply.
3. Comparative analysis of foreign development level and domestic and international gaps
Digitization of welder control: Fully digitally controlled welders have become the mainstream of imported welders. The all-digital control technology greatly improves the control precision of the welder, the consistency and reliability of the welder product, and greatly simplifies the upgrade of the control technology. The domestic welding power supply is still dominated by analog control technology. Although some manufacturers have also introduced fully digital welding power supplies, most of them are in the level of simple replacement of analog control. The role of full digital control has not yet been exerted, leading to market recognition. Not too high. Intelligent process control: Most imported welding power supplies provide a welding expert system in a free or optional manner, allowing the operator to automatically generate welding processes by inputting welding process conditions such as welding material, thickness, and groove form. The domestic welding power supply manufacturers are still very limited in the research and accumulation of welding processes. It is difficult to provide mature and reliable welding process support, resulting in no competitive advantage between domestic products and imported products. Most of the high-end market share is still imported. occupy. It is precisely the lack of communication and disparity in the service of welding and welding. Most of the welding equipment in our country is purely machinery and equipment, and it is not responsible for solving the welding problem for welding users.