Safe operation (1) The work surface of the shuttle shou […]
(1) The work surface of the shuttle should be kept horizontal with the lower part of the cutter. The length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processed material. When processing long steel bars, there should be special personnel to help, and follow the instructions of the operators, and do not push and pull at will.
(2) Before starting, it is necessary to check that the cutter should be free of cracks, the bolts of the knife holder are fastened, and the protective cover is firm. Then turn the pulley by hand to check the gear meshing clearance and adjust the cutter clearance.
(3) After starting, it should be operated first, check that all transmission parts and bearings are running normally before operation.
(4) Do not cut the material when the machine does not reach the normal speed. When cutting, the middle and lower parts of the cutter must be used. The steel bar is quickly fed into the knife edge. The operator should press the steel bar on the side of the fixed blade to prevent the end of the bar from being wounded. It is strictly forbidden to hold the steel bar on both sides of the blade to feed the material.
(5) The steel bars with reduced diameter and strength exceeding the mechanical nameplate shall not be cut. When cutting multiple steel bars at a time, the total cross-sectional area should be within the specified range.
(6) When cutting low alloy steel, the high hardness cutter should be replaced, and the shear diameter should conform to the mechanical nameplate.
(7) When cutting the short material, the distance between the hand and the blade near the blade should be kept above 150mm. If the hand grip is less than 400mm, apply the sleeve or clamp to press or clamp the short end of the reinforcing bar.
(8) During operation, it is strictly forbidden to directly eliminate the broken ends and debris in the vicinity. Non-operators around the steel bar and around the knife edge shall not stay.
(9) When it is found that the mechanical operation is abnormal, there is abnormal noise or the knife is skewed, it should be stopped immediately for maintenance. Maintenance must be stopped and the power can be turned off.
(10) Before the operation of the hydraulic transmission type cutting machine, check and confirm that the hydraulic oil level and the motor rotation direction meet the requirements. After starting, it should be operated at no load, loosely open the oil valve, and drain the air in the hydraulic cylinder before cutting the ribs.
(11) Before using the manual hydraulic cutting machine, the oil discharge valve should be tightened clockwise. After cutting, immediately loosen in the counterclockwise direction. During the operation, the hand should hold the cutting machine firmly and wear insulated gloves.
(12) After the operation, the power should be cut off, the steel brush should be used to eliminate the debris between the cutters, and the whole machine should be cleaned and lubricated.