Several important process parameters for PE Butt fusion […]
Several important process parameters for PE Butt fusion welding machine
● Heating plate temperature refers to the surface temperature of the heating plate, generally measured with a surface thermometer. When measuring temperature, the influence of ambient temperature should be considered. (Except those already considered by the equipment) The temperature of the hot plate must not only ensure that the end surface of the pipe melts quickly, but also ensure that the welded pipe fittings do not degrade due to excessive temperature.
● Welding pressure The heating pressure is equivalent to the welding pressure. The function is to forcibly heat the pipe, remove the uneven part of the end of the pipe, so that all the end of the pipe is in contact with the heating plate, and the heat is evenly heated. To
● Crimping height Crimping height is used to measure the time that the heating pressure acts on the pipe section, that is, the degree of pressure and heating. To
● The heat absorption pressure is about 1/10 of the melting butt pressure. Its function is mainly to prevent the pipe from rebounding and make the pipe close to the heating plate to improve the heating effect and reduce the heating time. The time of the heating stage is related to the cross-sectional area of the welded pipe fittings, the temperature of the heating plate, and the ambient temperature.
Melting butting pressure refers to the pressure acting vertically on two butting surfaces. It is mainly related to the area of the fusion butt joint, the area of the welding machine cylinder, and the material of the welded pipe fittings: generally calculated as follows: P butt welding pressure = KS pipe cross-sectional area/S total effective area of the cylinder piston where K-and material The relevant pressure coefficient. S Tube cross-sectional area=л(dn-en)en unit is cm2 dn——outer diameter of pipe, unit is cm ——en——tube wall thickness, unit is cm S Total effective area of cylinder piston——in the operating manual of the welding machine Can be found on. The calculated pressure should be properly adjusted in the actual operation process, and the pressure required for the movement of the machine itself or the pressure required for traction when the plastic pipe is long should be taken into consideration. To
● Melting butting time refers to the time to maintain the melting butt pressure, which is mainly related to the wall thickness of the pipe, that is, the melting butt area. To
● Switching cycle The main processes of hot plate fusion butt welding are heating process and welding process. These two processes are separated in time by the switching of the hot plate. If the switching time is too long, the melted end faces will form a "cold skin" due to cooling before they come into contact with each other, which is not conducive to the diffusion of molecular chains.