How to choose a qualified Automatic butt-fusion welding […]
How to choose a qualified Automatic butt-fusion welding machine?
1. Understand the company's strength, whether it is independent R&D and production, and whether it has technical strength guarantee, so as to provide guarantee for future equipment maintenance, equipment testing, calibration, system upgrades and the availability of equipment accessories, so as to solve the user's worries.Zhejiang Chenghong Machinery Co., Ltd. Specializing in the production of supply automatic docking hot melt welding machine, semi-automatic docking hot melt welding machine (hydraulic semi-automatic and manual), large diameter plastic pipe socket welding machine, PPR hot melt. visit our website https://www.chbuttfusionweldingmachine.com/
2. Understand whether there is after-sales service and related service measures, whether there are nearby service outlets or quick solutions for nearby service outlets, and related emergency measures.
3. Whether the basic three elements "pressure, time, temperature" of a qualified device are accurate, the displayed value must match the actual output value, and whether it meets the requirements of the national standard. (Total welding pressure is equal to drag pressure plus theoretical welding pressure; crimping time, heat absorption time, switching time, ramp up time, cooling time must meet the requirements; the surface temperature difference of the heating plate is less than or equal to plus or minus 3 degrees) as a manufacturer There are related instruments for detecting pressure and temperature. If you go to the manufacturer to buy equipment, you can propose a method for the equipment manufacturer to demonstrate how these three elements are tested and calibrated.
4. Pay attention to whether the movement of the oil cylinder is slow in the gradually rising and docking stage after the heating plate is drawn. This is also an important stage to ensure a qualified weld. If it is too fast, it will cause an impact on the weld to form a false weld.
5. Whether the identification of the cross-sectional area of the oil cylinder of the equipment is marked on the fuselage or found in the instruction manual, this is an important parameter for calculating whether the welding pressure conforms to the national standard, and it is also an inspection of whether a qualified manufacturer truly understands the authenticity of the welding process .
6. The number of replaceable slips of the fully automatic welding machine is up to 3 layers, which is also a requirement of the national standard. If it is a combination of multiple slips, the welding quality cannot be guaranteed. The greater the number of slips, the greater the accumulated error, and the greater the pressure loss acting on the weld.
7. Whether the welding machine has temperature compensation, online real-time monitoring of output pressure, and alarms when the actual output does not match the parameters.
8. The appearance of a qualified weld should have a smooth and symmetrical welding ring along the entire outer circumference of the pipe. The welding ring should have a certain degree of symmetry and alignment. The gas pipeline is controlled to the size of the ring according to the following geometrical dimensions to ensure the quality of the weld.
The width of the ring = (0.35-0.45) * wall thickness
The height of the ring = (0.2-0.25) * wall thickness
The height of the ring seam = (0.1-0.2) * wall thickness
9. The price of the equipment now ranges from 30,000 to 100,000. There are original imported products on the market, as well as joint-venture assembled products, and several domestically-made fully automatic products have already been made. The price of the product varies greatly. When choosing a welding machine at any price, the output accuracy of the equipment itself should be put in the first place. If the parameters are inaccurate, it will lose the meaning of using a fully automatic welding machine. Then compare the differences in materials and hydraulic valves, sensors, and control systems. For example: the price of a pressure sensor varies from a few hundred to a few thousand. The selection of materials and standard parts directly affects the stability of the system, the accuracy of the output, and the service life.
10. Fully automatic products and programmed products generally fail and cannot be repaired by on-site users. Therefore, in order to save some money, you can't buy a machine with poor quality and unstable system, otherwise the loss you spend on maintenance and missed work will be greater than the price difference in the future. At present, most users are still using hydraulic hot-melt welding machines, and the quality of welding depends entirely on the quality of the machine and the skills of the operators.