1. Energy saving. Radiator flash butt welding machine u […]
1. Energy saving. Radiator flash butt welding machine uses two 125KVA welding resistance transformers as the power source, pneumatic compaction, upsetting, and no hydraulic station. Compared with other other 315KVA single-phase AC welding transformers and two 18KVA hydraulic stations, the UN-250AB welding machine can save up to 78250.
2. Low requirements on the power grid. Only 250KVA power grid can meet.
3. High welding accuracy. Programmable controller PLC and imported stepping motor are used to control the flashing process, which can accurately set the amount of burning and the speed of burning; the welding current is controlled by the microcomputer welding controller The center distance error of the chip head after welding can be controlled within ± 0.2mm, which is convenient for the subsequent group welding.
4. Automatic centering function. Ensure that the distance between the two ends of the pipe string and the ends of the two chip heads before welding is consistent, so as to ensure the same amount of burnt at both ends.
5. High welding efficiency. Because the workpiece is compressed by a double-force cylinder, its response speed is significantly faster than that of a hydraulic cylinder.
6. Easy operation and maintenance services. Because there is no hydraulic station, there are fewer debugging points and failure points of the product, and oil leakage will not occur.