1. Butt welding machine operators must have professiona […]
1. Butt welding machine operators must have professional training, be familiar with butt welding machine structure, performance, operating procedures, and master the knowledge of process parameter selection and quality inspection specifications.
2. Before operation, check whether the welding machine is sensitive and reliable, whether the electrical system is safe, whether the cooling water pump system is leaking, and whether the lubrication parts are well filled with oil.
3. It is strictly forbidden to weld steel bars with a diameter exceeding the specified diameter. Butt welding of the main steel bar must be carried out before cold drawing. In order to ensure the quality of welding, cleaning, rust removal and correction should be performed within a range of about 150mm of the tip.
4. When operating, the operator must bring colored protective glasses and hats to prevent arc light from irritating the eyes and molten metal to burn the skin.
5. The butt welding machine should be parked in a clean, dry and ventilated place. The butt welding machine used on the site should be provided with a rainproof, moisture-proof and sun-proof shed, and equipped with fire-fighting equipment. Flammable materials should not be stacked in the welding area.
6. The butt welding machine should be provided with a special wiring switch and installed in the switch box. The capacity of the fuse should be 1.5 times the capacity of the machine. The welding machine housing must be well grounded.
7. After the welding appearance inspection, the reinforced joints should be properly upset, without cracks and obvious burns on the surface. The joint axis crankshaft is not larger than 6 °, cheaper is not larger than 1/10 of the diameter of the steel bar, and must not be larger than 2mm.
8. After the operation, the site should be cleaned up and fire extinguished. In winter, compressed air should be blown to clean the water stored in the cooling pipe and cut off the power supply.