The positioner is a special welding aid that is suitabl […]
The positioner is a special welding aid that is suitable for the welding displacement of the rotary work to obtain the ideal machining position and welding speed. It can be used together with the operating machine and welding machine to form an automatic welding center, and can also be used for workpiece displacement during manual work. The table rotates with stepless speed regulation of the frequency converter, and the speed regulation precision is high. The remote control box can realize the remote operation of the worktable, and can also be connected with the operation machine and the welding machine control system to realize the linkage operation.
The welding positioner is a universal and efficient welding equipment for ring seam welding. It can be equipped with a welding machine such as a argon arc welding machine (filled or unfilled), a gas metal arc welding machine (C02/MAG/MIG welding machine), a plasma welding machine, etc., and can be combined with other machines to form an automatic welding system. Technical requirements for welding positioner:
1, slewing drive
(1) The slewing drive should realize stepless speed regulation and can be reversed.
(2) In the range of the speed of rotation, the speed fluctuation does not exceed 5% when subjected to the maximum load.
2, tilt drive
(1) The tilting drive should be stable, and it should not be shaken under the maximum load, and the whole machine should not be overturned. If the maximum load Q exceeds 25kg, it should have a power drive function.
(2) A limit device shall be provided to control the tilt angle and have an angle indicating sign.
(3) The tilting mechanism should have a self-locking function, which does not slide under the maximum load, and is safe and reliable.
(1) The control part of the positioner should be provided with a linkage interface for automatic welding.
(2) The positioner should be equipped with conductive means to prevent the welding current from passing through the transmission parts such as bearings and gears. The resistance of the conductive device should not exceed 1mΩ, and its capacity should meet the requirements of the rated current of the welding.
(3) Electrical equipment should comply with the relevant provisions of GB/T 4064.
(4) The structure of the workbench should be convenient for loading the workpiece or installing the fixture, or negotiating with the user to determine its structural form.
(5) The relationship between the maximum load and the eccentricity and the center of gravity should be stated in the instruction manual of the positioner.
In China, the welding positioner has quietly become an indispensable equipment in the manufacturing industry, and it has been classified as a welding auxiliary machine in the field of welding. In recent years, this product has achieved great development in China's construction machinery industry and has been widely used.