Basic operation steps of spot welding machine The spot […]
Basic operation steps of spot welding machine
The spot welding machine adopts the principle of double-sided double-point overcurrent welding. When working, the two electrodes press the workpiece to make the two layers of metal form a certain contact resistance under the pressure of the two electrodes, and the welding current flows from one electrode to the other electrode When the two contact resistance points form an instantaneous thermal fusion, and the welding current flows from the other electrode along the two workpieces to this electrode to form a loop without damaging the internal structure of the welded workpiece.
1. Prepare the materials.
2. Open the gas valve and turn on the power of the precision spot welder (A opens the gas valve to confirm that the air pressure is between 0.2-0.3, and B turns on the power to check that the parameter settings are correct).
3. According to different welding materials, select the corresponding welding conditions, turn on the controller to select the function parameters, and set the function (this item is operated by the workshop technician).
4. Debug the position of the workpiece in the grinding tool holder to ensure that the ball head is not deviated after welding.
5. After the workpiece is firmly clamped, use steel tweezers to grab the steel ball and place it on the center surface of the push rod hole.
6. The foot control switch completes the welding action.
7. After welding, complete the product self-inspection according to the requirements of the product [use protection instructions].
8. Only after passing the inspection, can it enter the mass work.
9. When welding this batch of products or when leaving get off work every day, clean up the work surface and area.
10. Turn off the power and air source.