Large-diameter PE water supply piping systems are mainl […]
Large-diameter PE water supply piping systems are mainly connected by hot-melt butt joints; small-diameters are connected by hot-melt sockets; when connecting with metal pipes and other pipes, flange connections must be used; small-diameter pipes can also be connected with steel-plastic transition joints; Where the location is special and the construction is more difficult, electric melting can be used for construction.
Hot melt butt installation
Hot melt butt welding is to use a hot melt butt welding machine to heat the pipe ends (hot melt butt joint temperature is 210+10°C). After the pipe ends are melted, they are quickly laminated, maintaining a certain pressure, and cooling to achieve the purpose of welding. Applicable pipe diameter range: dn≥90mm
1. Put the two PE pipes to be installed and connected on the fuser clamp at the same time (the clamp can be replaced according to the pipe diameter to be installed), and the other end of each pipe is lifted to the same level with a pipe bracket.
2. Cut the ends of the pipes flat with an electric rotary knife to ensure that the contact surfaces of the two pipes are fully consistent.
3. Heat the electric heating plate to 210℃, place the middle of the two pipe ends, and operate the electric hydraulic device to make the two pipe ends completely contact the electric heating plate at the same time for heating.
4. Remove the heating plate and operate the hydraulic device again to make the ends of the two molten pipes fully butt and lock the hydraulic device (to prevent rebound).
5. Keep a certain cooling time and release, and the operation is complete.
6. After the construction is completed, it must pass the pressure test and acceptance before it can be buried and put into use.
Hot melt socket installation
Applicable pipe diameter dn≤110mm
1. Use a cutter or scissors to cut the PE pipe according to the installation needs.
2. Mark the number at the insertion depth of the pipe.
3. Heat the fuser within 210℃.
4. Melt the PE pipes and fittings at the same time, and then insert the socket (after the socket is in place, let it go for a while, and it is forbidden to twist during the heating, socket, and cooling process).
5. Natural cooling.
6. After the construction is completed, the pipe can be sealed and put into use only after the pressure test is passed.
3. Electrofusion connection
Applicable pipe diameter dn≤630mm
1. Insert the PE pipe completely into the electrofusion pipe fitting.
2. Connect the two wires of the special electrofusion machine to the positive and negative poles of the electrofusion pipe.
3. Turn on the power and heat the heating wire to melt the PE at the internal contact.
4. Cooling is complete.
5. After the completion of construction, the pipe can be sealed and put into use only after the pressure test is passed.
Flange, connect the flange, flange sleeve, and rubber gasket to the pipe to be connected loosely
Steel-plastic transition joint connection, or connection with threaded pipe fittings
1. The connection of the steel-plastic transition joint refers to connecting the PE pipe and the steel pipe. One end of the PE adopts hot-melt socket or hot-melt butt installation, and one end of the steel pipe is connected by argon arc welding. Applicable pipe diameter dn≤315mm
2. Threaded pipe connection means that one end of PE is connected with PE pipe by hot-melt socket, and one end of metal thread is connected with wire port to achieve the purpose of connection. Applicable pipe diameter dn≤75mm