Seam welding is a type of metal welding that forms a bo […]
Seam welding is a type of metal welding that forms a bond. During welding, the weldment is pressed between the two welding wheels, and the welding wheel is rotated to drive the weldment and energized. The welding current locally generates heat through the weldment, forming successively overlapping welding spots to form a continuous weld, realizing sexual welding. Light reaction is used for seam welding of tanks, such as automobile and motorcycle fuel tanks; barrels, such as oil drums, and formed sheet workpieces, such as wheels, mufflers, radiators, etc.
The seam welding machine control box is controlled by two single-chip microcomputer systems respectively to control the welding procedure and the electric heating process, so it can quickly transform various special resistance welding machines, and can also be transformed into a special controller for various high-power three-phase low-frequency heating power supplies. So the three-phase low-frequency spot and seam welder control box can be equipped with various power three-phase low-frequency spot and seam welders.
Maintenance of seam welder
1. The whole machine: frequently wipe the dust on the outer casing; use compressed gas and a shovel to promptly use the dust and splashes inside the whole machine; pay attention to frequent lubrication of the pneumatic and transmission mechanisms.
2. Electrode: The contact surface of the weldment should be kept clean frequently. Do not stick to the welding slag left during welding. It can be cleaned by grinding and replacement;
3. Transformer: Always check the faucet joints to prevent the faucet from leaking and damp the transformer. Any water leakage should be eliminated in time;
4. When used for a long time, the connecting screws of the secondary winding and the soft copper tape may be loose. Check it every quarter. If it is found to be loose, tighten the loose screws in time; clean up the splashes on the transformer regularly every month;
5. Adjusting switch: The welding machine can be adjusted when it is not working. Remember that the voltage switch must not be adjusted when working; check whether the wiring switch screw is loose at regular intervals every month, and tighten the loose screw in time when it is loose;
6. Waterway system: Please turn on the water valve first and then the welder. Do not use the welder when there is no cooling water; the water temperature at the outlet must not be too high. Check that the water temperature at the inlet and outlet is not higher than 30° every day. 50°; Special attention should be paid to the use of compressed air to blow clean the remaining water in the machine after daily use of the welder, so as to avoid freezing of the waterway in winter and causing the water pipe to freeze and crack.