1. The staff should be familiar with the welding proces […]
1. The staff should be familiar with the welding process of the butt-fusion welding machine:
(1) Continuous flash welding: continuous flashing, upsetting, and electric heating treatment on the welding machine after upsetting;
(2) Preheating flash welding: one flash, preheating by firing, second flash, upset forging.
2. The operator must be familiar with the mechanical and technical properties used, as well as the location and application of the main components.
3. The operator should select the welding parameters according to the mechanical properties and welding material.
4. Weldment preparation: remove rust, oil and dust within 120 mm of the end of the steel bar. If the tip is bent, it should be straightened or cut off.
5. The butt welding machine should be installed indoors and should have reliable grounding (or zero connection). When multiple butt welding machines are installed together, the distance between the machines must be at least 3 meters. And connected to different power sources separately. Each unit should have its own control switch. The wire from the switch box to the fuselage should be protected with a protective sleeve. The cross-section of the wire should not be less than the specified cross-sectional area.
6. All parts of the welding machine should be inspected before operation.
(1) Whether mechanical parts such as pressure levers are flexible;
(2) Whether the various fixtures are firm;
(3) Whether the power supply and water supply are normal.
7. Combustible materials near the operation site should be cleaned and equipped with fire-fighting equipment. The operator must wear protective goggles and gloves, and the standing ground should be covered with wooden boards or other insulating materials.
8. The operator must correctly adjust and use the welding current to adapt to the welded steel bar section. It is strictly forbidden to weld steel bars exceeding the specified diameter.
9. The contact points of the circuit breaker should be frequently wiped with sandpaper, and the electrodes should be regularly filed. All screws of the secondary circuit should be tightened regularly to avoid overheating.
10. The temperature of the cooling water shall not exceed 40 ° C, and the displacement shall meet the specified requirements.
11. Longer steel bars should be placed on the support during butt welding. Those who randomly cooperate with the steel bar should pay attention to prevent sparks from scalding. When handling, pay attention to the hot spots at the welding place.
12. The welded semi-finished products should be stacked neatly.
13. A baffle should be installed in the flashing area, and no other persons are allowed to enter during welding.
14. After the welding work in winter is completed, the cooling water in the welding machine should be drained to avoid freezing the cooling system.