1. After the preparation work is over, turn on the oper […]
1. After the preparation work is over, turn on the operation switch, carefully adjust the working current and start welding.
2. For any reason, when the electric welding machine stops working in the middle, the timer will record the time of current passing. Press the rst key to reset and re-operate)
3. Make preparations, connect the wires—turn on the power switch—set the voltage and time—turn on the operation switch—start the timer—adjust the current to the set value (slowly adjust) and start welding—when the set time is reached, the buzzer sound Automatically cut off the power when the device sounds-turn off the operation switch to OFF, and the current knob returns to zero-take off the connecting wire clip-cool down according to the specified time-check-the end of the work.
4. The welder will automatically power off when the voltage is too high or the current is too high. Therefore, when judging whether the welder is working under normal data, just turn off and then turn on the power to cut off the device to restore the system to normal state.